Thursday, February 10, 2005

uummmm... That's good, extry good.

Spent last evening over dinner with some very special people in my life...AJ, CA and CR. We had a fantastic meal at a popular local place (Bottega Cafe') where we reminisced and made new memories. This was actually the first time CA and CR had met, after all these years. Now at least they know who I'm talking about when I mention the other.

After dinner we took CA on a little driving tour of Birmingham. Showed him so local sites and nice homes (short drive) and ended up at... yep you guessed it, Krispy Kreme. Not exactly heart healthy. A mixed dozen and a few cholesterol points higher and we were in a sugar coma.

Some of my favorite lines from the evening...

"He could kill a buzz no matter how much you paid for it."
"Should I have acted like it hurt?"
"Does this skirt make my ass look fat? No, your ass makes your ass look fat."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Another favorite line:

"This is the first time he's seen my hair this color"

And I greatly enjoyed meeting CA. He lived up to the picture you painted of him, so that's saying quite a lot!