Monday, February 07, 2005

Good Friends..

Well, I just elated. Just returned from a great visit with a FANTASTIC friend. We have a freindship that extends beyond distance and time. We live 2000 miles apart and don't talk as often as we probably should, but we always manage to pick things up where we left off. We have a bond that is rare amongst friends. I do need to thank my bf AJ and KA (CA's wife) for being so supportive and understanding of our friendship. You both are GREAT!

I can say that I have been blessed with some very special friends. I don't have an incredible number, but let's just say I'm more about Quality than Quantity.

My friends are a hodgepodge of different people from different walks of life. With many different religious and spiritual beliefs. Not to mention unique perspectives on life. I'm not sure if all my friends were in one room together that you would find many similarities between them and that is why I care so much and value them all!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wonder... am I a hodge or a podge?
We all have one thing in common. We love and care about you, too.