Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Day #1..

OK... survived the surgery, but it hurts like hell!! Mr. Doc told me that I had more inappropriate movement in my vertebrae than he thought. My back muscles were hleping to keep the movement under control.

My Crack button is gone!! I had this wonderful PCA pump that I could push my button every 15 mins and get a shot of morpine. This morning they took it away!!

A good friend and formerr coworker came by last night and again this morning. She brought me some books to read and helped me go for a walk!! Cindy Lou Who... you the greatest!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Even though you were groggy and had betadine on your face, you were still outrageously handsome.

Remember, every day will be better than the last. Your body wont stop healing until it is done.

We'll get through it together.


I love you.