Tuesday, February 15, 2005

anyone have a map???

AJ has begun to see his hard work pay off. He will soon be done with his residency and now will move onto a fellowship. He has chosen peds... which I could never do.. kids aren't supposed to be sick!!

He has started his interview process, just getting back from Dallas... where the boots are frequent and the hair is big. I've been once and liked the city, but certainly wasn't crazy about the circumstances. He also has Houston, Boston, DC, Cinci and Philly on his list.

If we are still dating... (his words not mine) he will ask me to go. So time to put a little research into his choices.. discover the gayborhood (which we don't have) and searching for potential career opportunities.

I new chapter in AJ's life (and hopefully I'll be at his side)!!

No comments: