Wednesday, March 09, 2005

That's what friends are for....

Well in my last few post I think everyone could tell exactly how down I was about my life in general. One evening I got a text message from CA, just a nice note that put a smile on my face. The next day I sent him a text and thanked him for making me feel better. He of course sent me messages that really changed my mood and perked me up. CA has always has uncanny timing and just always seems to know when I need a pick me up.

AJ just returned from interviewing in Houston. He seemed to enjoy his limited time there, and was extremely excited about the shopping! While he was gone I got an email from a hospital group in Houston wanted me to apply for a position. I spoke to one of the recruiters today and the position sounds really interesting. I have to admit, it has changed my outlook about Houston.

AJ has several more interviews before any final decisions are made but this is really an exciting time!!

No comments: