Friday, March 04, 2005

down..

is the best way to describe my mood as of late. I feel malcontent with life in general. Since my surgery, I spend the majority of my days alone either sitting around the house (which usually involves sleeping) or walking randomly around downtown Birmingham. I visit the local coffee shop frequently, even though I had given up coffee, it is nice to be around people.

I've discovered some nice architecture around time and some wonderful old buildings that are being restored to their former glory. Many I would love to get in to see!

With so much time on my hands, and thoughts running through my head it had given me lots of time to examine where I am in my life, where I would like to be and wonder "how the hell am I gonna get there".

Enough rambling.. back to my current life... walking and sleeping.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you need some perspective.

There are dozens of people (including myself) who admire you and what youve accomplished in your life.

Am I more of an idiot than I predict because I apparently admire a loser? Are so many other people who respect and admire you wrong? Stupid? Deceived?

Youve done more in your life than I have and probably will. I guess Im the King of Losers.