Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Pink??

I've been very remiss in posting lately, particularly with all that is happening in the world around us, economy down the tubes, presidential race mudslinging, proposition 8 and the list goes on. Today I'm going to be selfish and post about what is going on in my personal life.

TP and I had the chance to visit with our wonderful surrogate last week and attend a very important ultrasound with her and meet the OB doc. Ultrasound was great, baby's growth is right on target with the exception of the baby's femurs. Seems that they are about 3 weeks ahead of everything else. This could mean they could grow up to be a basketball player, however that would mean playing for the WNBA... that's right... we were surprised to discover we are having a little girl!!

For some reason we were all, including our surrogate, expecting a boy. We had even decided on a boy's name. Now it is back to the drawing board for names. It was a very exciting (and scary) time.

Here's a little pic of us with our surrogate.



Things are going pretty smoothly now that we are begining the 3rd trimester and we have an OB that we all are comfortable with (did I mention that he is hot?).

In fact we have begun to discuss having another baby in the very near future and I've made some contact regarding our egg donor. We are very happy to hear that she will donate for us again.

Now what am I going to do... I don't like pink.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, he is hot isn't he?!? LOL

"guess who"
xD