Sunday, March 09, 2008

New Saturday morning cartoon

As some people know, I generally give people I see on a regular basis a nickname. Usually something that can identify the person easily. Based on the nicknames for the people at my current gym, I've decided to write a saturday morning cartoon, although these characters might be more appropriate for Adult Swim. I don't claim responsibility for all of these nicknames, just a few are mine, the others came from sources I'd rather not incriminate.

First there is "HR puff and drunk". He's the big gay boy bodybuilder who has way to much fat. He is often seen out at local clubs being a "sloppy drunk".

Second is "OGD" = Old geezer dementia. This guy is about 75, has a strange gait and strikes up loud inappropriate conversations with anyone, no matter how hard you try to avoid him.

Next is "LugNut". He is build like a, you guessed it, a lug nut. Short, stocky. He may be a nice guy, but I know him as Lugnut.

Then there is "BigBear". The big bear guy that stares a hole through me while I work out.

Let's not forget "Flatbill" - the hot ripped guy who always wears black, a black cap with a flat bill. Very hot guy... to much attitude.

One of the new characters lately, "SB" or shower boy - the hot young guy who puts on a show for me every now and then....

"Turtle Brothers" = not actually brothers, but often at the gym at the same time. One has a great body and would be very good looking if he had a chin impant. The other, not sure if the chin implant would help.

"Ferret" = the guy who looks like he is smuggling an animal in his shorts.

"Whistle Britches" = recently learned that nickname from someone else, but very appropriate. Short, ripped, stocky, spandex shorts and tight shirt that shows everything. Most guys shouldn't wear spandex... he can whenever he wants!

There are many other characters that I just haven't come up with a name as of yet, but will. Right now I need to go buy some bear repellant, a waterproof camera and a small animal trap.

No comments: