Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Finally, it happened to me.....

I mentioned in a previous post that TP and I had begun the process to become Dads. We have been working with a surrogacy agency for 18+ months and we have had our share of ups and downs. The bright spot in this entire process has been our wonderful surrogate, who we couldn't have made from scratch and she turn out better. She is an awesome lady with a fantastic family. She has hung in there with us through the twist and turns of this process.

We found out today that our transfer is scheduled for next week. This is our first real shot at trying to become dads. Of course it will be about 2 weeks after the transfer before we find out if our surrogate is pregnant.

I'm not sure I'll be able to sleep for 3 weeks.

Right now we are faced with making last minute changes to our previous travel plans, which is frustrating, but I am trying to remind myself, this is a time to be happy and enjoy the moment. Let the little things slide.

Excuse me while I dance around the room.... Can I get a little Tony Moran??

No comments: